Finally when come to the last part of the interview, your employer want to know that very common answer to the question “Do you want to ask any question?” Most of the people take this question seriously. They simply answer “No”
If you think that interview is more about your employer and you have hardly any role there, it is great mistake on your part. Consider it sure that you are one step away from getting the job if do not ask any question finally.
Asking questions prove that you are competent
When you meet with a potential recruiter two way conversations are the excellent way to come out well in the interview. While bulk questions in the interview is to focus a good light on you, asking questions reveals to the employers your awareness to knowledge and you role in interview. It shows your seriousness of job.
What types of questions should you ask
The preparation is the key to success. Ask at least 2 potential questions that can reveal your enthusiasm for the post you are interested. The best one may be your awareness of the employer while giving out a few personal information as to the job’s compatibility with you.
The questions to know about the company
- Can you please give me idea about the employee schemes?
- Will you please tell more about the traditions and background of the company?
- Does your company invest in training of the employees?
- How does your company describe and determine the success?
Questions to Ask the Interviewer
You may ask the interviewer about individual outlook on the role in the company. It is a good indicator for a typical work life in the company.
- What do you like best working in this company?
- How many years do you in this business?
- Is there anything that you like to improve here?
- How dynamism can be practiced here?
There are many questions related to the suitability of your role, logistics of the company etc. So, always take a few questions with you. Start to think that this is the important part of your interview.