The purpose is the motive of your journey, and the obsession or passion is the fire that kindles the way. Without passion, the progress in life is practically impossible. The heart of brilliance in human being starts to hit when just after you find out a quest, small or big. It absorbs you, challenges you, frees you, and provides you a meaning of pursuit.
Passion and satisfaction go hand in hand
While some rejects the fact that the passion is nothing but a fluff. Well! That is nonsensical conception. It is a real fact that the people who don’t have any passion for something are the saddest and depressed people. If you have a passion, you will have drive to reach it and finally there is satisfaction. So passions and satisfaction go hand in hand. Without them any happiness is temporary, as there is only void behind them.
So it is important to remember, follow the heart and do at least small thing that matters to you. Satisfy yourself first by feeding your passions. That day is today.
Remember these 7things to ignite the passion in you, when everything is lost from your life.
- Big part of your life is your choice. Yet, when you find your life lacking pleasure and passions, it is the time to remake your some parts of your life and make a better choice for them.
- Life is for enjoyment, not for enduring. Follow the path that moves and leads you. You are always free to do something positive to drag happiness in your life.
- That you wake up in the morning every day bears some good meaning. Find it out and sacrifice the day for that purpose. Unlike other things in life time, once gone, can never be brought back.
- It is not what you say, but how you spend your time is important. Do something which you really want to do. You will certainly find time and way. But, if you don’t love what you do, you’ll find various excuses.
- When you concentrate your heart and soul upon any purpose, and commit to fulfill it gradually every day, your life will be flooded by positive energy.
- The filling of lives with true passion and purpose leads to lesser waste of time and energy.
- The true purpose has no limit of time. Today is most important, give a small step today. Never stress yourself, rather overwhelm yourself. Just a smallest step can do wonder.
Go ahead and take little risk today for taking bigger risk tomorrow.